Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Temptations

Why is it I have been so dang tempted lately!!!
I tell myself 
NOOOOOOOO 
In this loud screaming voice in my head...
then the little whiny voice says 
"but I wannnnaaaaa" 
*sigh*
Where is MY kitchen pass yo! 
This ONE is so tempting the hell outta me. 
Great personality. Funny. Tall. Dark Hair
.... The really odd thing, 
hes not like drop dead HAWT, 
just something about him makes me wanna 
throw him to the floor and teach him a lesson 
RAWWWWRRRRRRR

I see him walking the halls...
all those dark corners there to dip into.. 
the subtle looks... 
try to play off acting all buddy buddy... 
he hasnt the foggiest clue as to what is playing in my lascivious thoughts
Deary me, he would blush... 

BUT WAIT
its not just the ONE
oh no... 
there are many that turn my head! 
I feel like a freaking whore trapped in a saits body
crying and tearing to break free
i doubt ill slip
i know i wont
but the mental torture is pure hell
all those bodies to worship, so far out of reach.

Seroiusly tho... how do I turn it off??? 
there is NWIH I can cross that line 
Why you ask? Well, many reasons
-work with him
-no time for dating
-no energy to keep the workplace secrets
- oh ya, and well the marriage thing!!!! (HA) 

ya.... Im screwed huh....or, well, NOT screwed as the case is ......
LOL
I know, Ima Dork!

0 comments:

Post a Comment