Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Come out Come out

where ever you are!!!

I am BORED!! Whats a bored housewife to do??
*le Sigh*
I need someone to talk to
or somewhere to go!!!

I am to old to club...its just not fun anymore when the cute guys are over a decade younger than you...
I have a feeling I may end up a cougar one day LMAO

I dont wanna sit home!! BOOOORING
I want to go hiking...but its dark and COLD and the state parks are closed!

the world is against me LOL!!!!
ok not the world, but ts fun to pout n say that hehehehe


maybe I'll write a book.....naw, no one wants to listen to me bitch n moan in fiction LOL!

So i guess I will sit here and day dream of hot sandy beaches with clear clear water, and sexy half naked men serving me tantalizing beverages whilst I sway in a hammock under the palm trees....

or I could just do my homework LMAO!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment